List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:February 21 2013 2:12pm
Subject:Mysql Monitoring with Graphite
View as plain text
Hi all,

I need to set up mysql monitoring graphs in Graphite. I am able to monitor

basic system metrics after runnning example-client.py that comes with
graphite installation.

when i m looking for mysql plugin for graphite , i find
MySQLPerfCollector.py but when i am running it after installing diamond ,
it is not sending status to graphite server.

Can anybody pls let me know how can we plot mysql basic monitoing graphs in
graphite.

--Thanks

Thread
Mysql Monitoring with GraphiteAdarsh Sharma21 Feb
  • Re: Mysql Monitoring with GraphiteAdarsh Sharma22 Feb
    • Re: Mysql Monitoring with GraphiteJohan De Meersman22 Feb
      • Re: Mysql Monitoring with GraphiteMike Franon27 Feb