List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rafał Radecki Date:February 19 2013 11:28am
Subject:Re: How to verify if backup is ok?
View as plain text
Thanks for the reply.

pt-table-checksum performs an online replication consistency check by
executing checksum queries on the master, which produces
       different results on replicas that are inconsistent with the
master. -> It should be used for verifing mysql replication, not for
my problem.

Any other tips?

Best regards,
Rafal Radecki.

2013/2/18 Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped>:
> [...]
Thread
How to verify if backup is ok?Rafał Radecki18 Feb
  • Re: How to verify if backup is ok?Johan De Meersman18 Feb
    • Re: How to verify if backup is ok?Rafał Radecki19 Feb
      • Re: How to verify if backup is ok?Johan De Meersman19 Feb
        • Re: How to verify if backup is ok?Rafał Radecki19 Feb