List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:February 19 2013 8:35am
Subject:Re: 答复: PreparedStatement problem
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "ZhangFangXue" <zhangfangxue@stripped>
>
> well, the problem is that I used it like this:
> prep_stmt = con -> prepareStatement ("INSERT INTO City (CityNumber)

The statement in your original mail used CityName, which sounds like it should be a
string. Fieldname confusion?

PreparedStatement problemZhangFangXue19 Feb
  • Re: PreparedStatement problemJohan De Meersman19 Feb
    • 答复: PreparedStatement problemZhangFangXue19 Feb
      • Re: 答复: PreparedStatement problemJohan De Meersman19 Feb
        • 答复: 答复: PreparedStatement problemZhangFangXue19 Feb