List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ZhangFangXue Date:February 19 2013 8:21am
Subject:答复: PreparedStatement problem
View as plain text
well, the problem is that I used it like this:
prep_stmt = con -> prepareStatement ("INSERT INTO City (CityNumber) VALUES (?)");
prep_stmt -> setInt (1, 23); //this statement didn’t act normally!!!

then when I execute the statement, the result does not appear to be correct, as CityNumber is not 23, I am sure that the field is integer.

I guess that something about number is not well delt in the PreparedStatement class.
If I use setString(1, "23"), the result is correct!!

thank you for your response!