List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:February 19 2013 8:12am
Subject:Re: PreparedStatement problem
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "ZhangFangXue" <zhangfangxue@stripped>
>
> Hi, when I use PreparedStatement in c++ connector, I find some
> unexcepted error,

Well, first of all, you don't actually say what the error is that you're seeing. This
tends to be on the rather helpful side when trying to diagnose it.

> prep_stmt = con -> prepareStatement ("INSERT INTO City (CityName)
> VALUES (?)");
> prep_stmt -> setInt (1, 23); //this statement didn't act normally!!!

However, if you're inserting into a text field, it may well be that the parser will balk
at you trying to bind an integer to that, no? If you want to insert a string, it's fairly
common practice to provide an actual string to insert. Quite the novel idea, I know.

PreparedStatement problemZhangFangXue19 Feb
  • Re: PreparedStatement problemJohan De Meersman19 Feb
    • 答复: PreparedStatement problemZhangFangXue19 Feb
      • Re: 答复: PreparedStatement problemJohan De Meersman19 Feb
        • 答复: 答复: PreparedStatement problemZhangFangXue19 Feb