List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Citek Date:February 15 2013 5:26am
Subject:Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errors
View as plain text
Agreed.  Will do that along with several other possible changes.  But
for the moment, I'm still gathering information and coming up with
plausible models.

Will also be turning on general mysql logging on both Master and
Slave, at least briefly, to see what statements are being run on both.

Regards,
- Robert

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Rick James <rjames@stripped> wrote:
> Recommend, for security reasons, you rectify that.
> If you need some SUPER action, create a stored procedure with privileges 'creator',
> so the security hole is still mostly contained.
Thread
slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek13 Feb
  • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek13 Feb
    • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsManuel Arostegui14 Feb
      • RE: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRick James14 Feb
        • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek14 Feb
          • RE: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRick James14 Feb
            • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek15 Feb
      • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek14 Feb
        • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsSinger Wang14 Feb
          • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek14 Feb
        • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsManuel Arostegui15 Feb