List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Citek Date:February 14 2013 10:59pm
Subject:Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errors
View as plain text
On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Rick James <rjames@stripped> wrote:
>> Is it in read only mode?
> Furthermore, are all users logging in as non-SUPER users?  Note:  root bypasses the
> readonly flag!

No.  The user that is commonly used does have Super privileges.  I am
not sure why, but it does.

Regards,
- Robert
Thread
slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek13 Feb
  • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek13 Feb
    • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsManuel Arostegui14 Feb
      • RE: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRick James14 Feb
        • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek14 Feb
          • RE: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRick James14 Feb
            • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek15 Feb
      • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek14 Feb
        • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsSinger Wang14 Feb
          • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek14 Feb
        • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsManuel Arostegui15 Feb