List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:February 14 2013 10:46pm
Subject:RE: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errors
View as plain text
> Is it in read only mode?
Furthermore, are all users logging in as non-SUPER users?  Note:  root bypasses the
readonly flag!

Thread
slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek13 Feb
  • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek13 Feb
    • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsManuel Arostegui14 Feb
      • RE: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRick James14 Feb
        • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek14 Feb
          • RE: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRick James14 Feb
            • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek15 Feb
      • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek14 Feb
        • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsSinger Wang14 Feb
          • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek14 Feb
        • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsManuel Arostegui15 Feb