List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Citek Date:February 13 2013 2:28pm
Subject:Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errors
View as plain text
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:59 AM, Robert Citek <robert.citek@stripped> wrote:
> Any other possibilities?  Do other scenarios become likely if there
> are two or more tables?
>
> Of those, which are the most likely?

[from off-list responder]:
> Other possibility: The replication is reading from master not from the point when the
> dump was done, but some time before and is fetching insert statements which are already in
> the dump.

To prevent that I used the coordinates in the dump file included with
--master-data=2.  Could the coordinates still be off?

Regards,
- Robert
Thread
slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek13 Feb
  • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek13 Feb
    • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsManuel Arostegui14 Feb
      • RE: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRick James14 Feb
        • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek14 Feb
          • RE: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRick James14 Feb
            • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek15 Feb
      • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek14 Feb
        • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsSinger Wang14 Feb
          • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsRobert Citek14 Feb
        • Re: slave replication with lots of 'duplicate entry' errorsManuel Arostegui15 Feb