SQL Maestro Group announces the release of AnySQL Maestro 13.2, a
powerful tool for managing any database engine accessible via ODBC
driver or OLE DB provider (MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, SQL Server,
Oracle, Access, etc). The new version is immediately available at
AnySQL Maestro comes in both Freeware and Professional editions. The
feature matrix can be found at
Top 10 new features:
1. The software has been optimized to work with some popular DBMS
2. Updated Connection String Reference.
3. Enhanced Get SQL Dump wizard.
4. New Start Page with quick access to recently connected databases
and latest company news.
5. Improved SQL Editor.
6. Highlighted key and required columns and multi-column lookup
editors in the data grids.
7. Data import from CSV files containing multi-line strings.
8. Data Export: support for custom separators.
9. Colored profiles in Database Explorer.
10. New modern progress windows.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor
improvements and corrections have been made. Full press-release (with
explaining screenshots) is available at:
SQL Maestro Group offers complete database admin and management tools
for MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere,
SQLite, Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest performance,
scalability and reliability to meet the requirements of today's
The SQL Maestro Group Team
|• ANN: AnySQL Maestro 13.2 released||SQL Maestro Team||13 Feb 2013|