List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Benjamin Stillman Date:February 4 2013 4:38pm
Subject:RE: log sequence number InnoDB: is in the future!?
View as plain text
I definitely agree with using replication. As for delayed replication, this is actually a
built in feature of MySQL 5.6 (coming soon).  5.6 has numerous improvements to
replication. Definitely worth checking out:
http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/whats-new-in-mysql-5.6.html  Scroll down to
Replication Improvements.

Lastly, I've heard good things about Percona's Data Recovery Tool for InnoDB:
https://launchpad.net/percona-data-recovery-tool-for-innodb. It might be worth a try.