List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Trimurthy Date:December 14 2012 9:10am
Subject:MySQL Roles and Groups
View as plain text
Hi list,
         I want to know if there is a feature for creating roles or groups
in MySQL? I want to create a user  role "Managers", where i want to add all
the  manager logins and then give specific permissions  to "Managers" role
on the tables. Can that be done  in MySQL?

             Normal   0               false   false   false      EN-US
X-NONE   AR-SA

Thanks & Kind Regards,
TRIMURTHY

Thread
MySQL Roles and GroupsTrimurthy14 Dec
  • RE: MySQL Roles and GroupsAdrian Espinosa Moreno14 Dec