List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred G Date:December 13 2012 9:51pm
Subject:Opening .mwb file without MySql
View as plain text
Hi all--

I googled around a bunch but couldn't find a good answer to this question.
 How do I open the ERD diagram I made in MySQL WorkBench 5.2CE, which is a
.mwb file-- on another computer that does not have MySQL on it?  I want to
be able to print out the file and so I need to be able to open it on the
other computer.

Would greatly appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks!

Thread
Opening .mwb file without MySqlFred G13 Dec
  • Re: Opening .mwb file without MySqlJohan De Meersman14 Dec