List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jiangwen jiang Date:December 13 2012 7:28am
Subject:using LIMIT without ORDER BY
View as plain text
hi, all:

There's a confusion. I want to get all the data in table t by pages, using
Limit SQL without ORDER BY:
SELECT * FROM t Limit 0,10
SELECT * FROM t Limit 10, 10

Is it right without ORDER BY?
Is there any default order in table t, to make suer I can get all data in
the table?

Thanks
Regards!

White

Thread
using LIMIT without ORDER BYjiangwen jiang13 Dec
  • Re: using LIMIT without ORDER BYAkshay Suryavanshi13 Dec
    • Re: using LIMIT without ORDER BYJohan De Meersman13 Dec