List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:Mysql seems to hang.
View as plain text
I posted this one once before but I am not shure it made it to the list.

I periodicaly have mysql hang with the error message:
    mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
    error: 'Can't create a new thread (errno 35). If you are not out of
    available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible  OS-dependent
    bug'

I am running Linux 5.1 on an Alpha processor with all the latest updates.
kernel version 2.1.124
glibc is glibc-2.0.7-13

The thread tests all seem to run to completion correctly and in past
experiances I found that the thread tests were the first to break when the
pthread problem exists in glibc.

I believe I am seeing a EWOULDBLOCK or EAGAIN error. Does anybody have any
ideas?

Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (416)585-9971
Interlink Connectivity        ||   fax:   (416)585-9974
alvin@stripped              ||

Thread
Mysql seems to hang.Unknown Sender23 Apr