List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manuel Arostegui Date:December 5 2012 11:42am
Subject:Re: MySQL Replication Error
View as plain text
2012/11/30 Néstor <rotsen@stripped>

> I am trying to set up mysql replication on 2 systems but Once I get it
> going, I get the following an error 1062,

<skip>

> I have re-installed the database on the slave also to see if this fixes the
> problem
> but after a few minutes I get the same error.  I have repeated the
> replication from the
> beginning but I get the same problem after a while.
>
> Does anyone know a way to fix this?

Hello,

How did you build the slave from the master? How did you decide in which
position the slave should start replicating from?
You might want to try pt-table-checksum (
http://www.percona.com/doc/percona-toolkit/2.1/pt-table-checksum.html) to
see what else do you have broken.

Manuel.

--
Manuel Aróstegui
Systems Team

Thread
MySQL Replication ErrorNéstor30 Nov
  • RE: MySQL Replication ErrorRick James30 Nov
    • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorReindl Harald30 Nov
      • Re: MySQL Replication Errordivesh kamra5 Dec
        • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorJohan De Meersman5 Dec
          • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorNéstor6 Dec
  • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorManuel Arostegui5 Dec
    • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorNéstor6 Dec
      • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorIgor Shevtsov6 Dec
      • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorIgor Shevtsov6 Dec
      • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorJohan De Meersman10 Dec
Re: MySQL Replication ErrorNéstor7 Dec
  • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorIgor Shevtsov7 Dec