List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:divesh kamra Date:December 5 2012 7:04am
Subject:Re: MySQL Replication Error
View as plain text
Hi

first check this thought application end

or

There is another way

slave-skip-errors=1062 -----------> in my.cnf and restart mysql

On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:30 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@stripped>wrote:

> Am 30.11.2012 23:52, schrieb Rick James:
> > Possible causes:
> > * Someone is writing to the Slave
>
> that is why the option "read-only" exists for my.cnf
>
> > * The Slave was not in synch with the Master.
> > * Schemas are different between Master and Slave
>
> should not happen if the slave is properly cloned
> as a binary copy of the stopped master and secured
> with "read-only"

Thread
MySQL Replication ErrorNéstor30 Nov
  • RE: MySQL Replication ErrorRick James30 Nov
    • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorReindl Harald30 Nov
      • Re: MySQL Replication Errordivesh kamra5 Dec
        • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorJohan De Meersman5 Dec
          • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorNéstor6 Dec
  • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorManuel Arostegui5 Dec
    • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorNéstor6 Dec
      • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorIgor Shevtsov6 Dec
      • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorIgor Shevtsov6 Dec
      • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorJohan De Meersman10 Dec
Re: MySQL Replication ErrorNéstor7 Dec
  • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorIgor Shevtsov7 Dec