List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:November 30 2012 11:00pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Replication Error
View as plain text

Am 30.11.2012 23:52, schrieb Rick James:
> Possible causes:
> * Someone is writing to the Slave

that is why the option "read-only" exists for my.cnf

> * The Slave was not in synch with the Master.
> * Schemas are different between Master and Slave

should not happen if the slave is properly cloned
as a binary copy of the stopped master and secured
with "read-only"

MySQL Replication ErrorNéstor30 Nov
  • RE: MySQL Replication ErrorRick James30 Nov
    • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorReindl Harald30 Nov
      • Re: MySQL Replication Errordivesh kamra5 Dec
        • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorJohan De Meersman5 Dec
          • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorNéstor6 Dec
  • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorManuel Arostegui5 Dec
    • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorNéstor6 Dec
      • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorIgor Shevtsov6 Dec
      • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorIgor Shevtsov6 Dec
      • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorJohan De Meersman10 Dec
Re: MySQL Replication ErrorNéstor7 Dec
  • Re: MySQL Replication ErrorIgor Shevtsov7 Dec