List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:hsv Date:November 30 2012 1:39am
Subject:Re: Retrieve the values from the table of its max date
View as plain text
>>>> 2012/11/29 11:46 +0530, Trimurthy >>>>
i have a table which contains the columns
date,sname,age,item,quantity,units.my question is i want to retrieve all
the values from the table where date=maxdate group by sname how can i get
those values.
<<<<<<<<
A question, I suspect, found in all SQL courses....

Thread
Retrieve the values from the table of its max dateTrimurthy29 Nov
  • Re: Retrieve the values from the table of its max datehsv30 Nov
    • RE: Retrieve the values from the table of its max dateRick James30 Nov
    • Re: Retrieve the values from the table of its max datewalter harms30 Nov