List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dehua Yang Date:November 29 2012 2:29am
Subject:sync binlog=0 affects MySQL performance,but sync b
inlog=1 works well
View as plain text
Hello , right now I found some strange things in one MySQL instance .

we use SSD to store datafile , but the binlog files are stored in the SAS
TPS 4000 insert+update per second

when MySQL creates new binlog file , we found that some transcations commit
statement would be written into slow.log

and when I set sync_binlog 0->2000->1000->200->100 .
Finally , when  the sync_binlog=0 ,  the commit statement disappear in the
slow.log .

Hope for you help . I am really appreciated.

Gtalk : meflyingfish@stripped
Skype name : meflyingfish

sync binlog=0 affects MySQL performance,but sync binlog=1 works wellDehua Yang29 Nov
  • Re: sync_binlog=0 affects MySQL performance but sync_binlog=1 workswellReindl Harald29 Nov