List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Bergen Date:November 27 2012 2:57am
Subject:Re: Which test suites are valid for --extern option in mysql-test-run?
View as plain text
Those tests are typically used by people developing the mysqld server.
The packages distributed have already had the tests ran on them. I'm
not sure how much value it will provide unless you're modifying
mysqld.

I don't have a great answer but my best guess is that extern can't be
used with tests that start or stop mysqld servers like the replication
tests.

--
Eric Bergen
eric.bergen@stripped