List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tianyin Xu Date:November 24 2012 8:16am
Subject:Which test suites are valid for --extern option in mysql-test-run?
View as plain text
Hi, all,

I wanna test my running MySQL server. According to the README in the
"mysql-test" directory, "If you want to use an already running MySQL server
for specific tests, use the --extern option to mysql-test-run".

For example, mysql-test-run --extern alias

But the README also pointed out that "some tests cannot run with an
external server".

My question is how to know which test suites in "t" directory are valid for
--extern option? Without knowing this, I cannot judge whether a test fails
is because it's not supported or "real" problems.

Thanks a lot!
Tianyin

--
Tianyin XU,
http://cseweb.ucsd.edu/~tixu/

Thread
Which test suites are valid for --extern option in mysql-test-run?Tianyin Xu24 Nov
  • Re: Which test suites are valid for --extern option in mysql-test-run?Eric Bergen27 Nov
    • Re: Which test suites are valid for --extern option in mysql-test-run?Tianyin Xu27 Nov