List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:aaronrus Date:November 23 2012 7:02am
Subject:Can not add trigger
View as plain text
I'm using mysql version 5.1.66 on ubuntu and can not add a trigger any more.

When trying to add a trigger In phpmyadmin I get "Your SQL query has been executed
successfully" but when I issue the command show triggers; no triggers are listed.

Im logged into mysql as root and Im not sure why I get a successfully message and can not
find the new trigger. I've looked in the schema table but its not there.

I've added triggers before on this system. I'm stumped as to why its stopped working.

Please help.

Thanks
Aaron

Thread