List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Tompkins Date:November 22 2012 3:09pm
Subject:Re: Basic SELECT help
View as plain text
Do you know if I had multiple joins there would be a performance issue ?

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Michael Dykman <mdykman@stripped> wrote:

> Keep joining I think. In the absence of intersect (which incurs the cost
> of a query per type anyhow ), this join pattern is the only option I can
> think of.
>
> On 2012-11-22 10:01 AM, "Neil Tompkins" <neil.tompkins@stripped>
> wrote:
>
> Michael,
>
> Thanks this kind of works if I'm checking two types.  But what about if I
> have 5 types ?
>
> On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Michael Dykman <mdykman@stripped> wrote:
>

>> > response did not go to the list..
>> >

>> > I assume that you mean the id must be associated with bo...
>>

>> > --
>> >  - michael dykman
>> >  - mdykman@stripped
>> >
>> >  May the Source be with you.
>> >

>> > --

Fwd: Basic SELECT helpMichael Dykman22 Nov
  • Re: Basic SELECT helpNeil Tompkins22 Nov
    • Re: Basic SELECT helpMichael Dykman22 Nov
      • Re: Basic SELECT helpNeil Tompkins22 Nov
        • Re: Basic SELECT helpMichael Dykman22 Nov
    • Re: Basic SELECT helpBen Mildren22 Nov
      • Re: Basic SELECT helpBen Mildren22 Nov
        • Re: Basic SELECT helpBen Mildren22 Nov
      • Re: Basic SELECT helpClaudio Nanni23 Nov
        • Re: Basic SELECT helpNeil Tompkins23 Nov
Re: Basic SELECT helpMogens Melander23 Nov
  • Re: Basic SELECT helpdivesh kamra23 Nov