List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sagar bs Date:November 22 2012 10:06am
Subject:Getting distinct values in diff columns
View as plain text
Hi all,

I have the table with two columns(account_name and order_date). In the
account_name col, some account names are only once and few account names
are twice and few others are 3/4/5 times and in col2 there is order_date.
For same account name there may be 2/3/4/5 different order dates.

Now I need to get distinct account names, and last order date, second last
order date ans so on in different columns.

Please help me out to solve the issue in mysql

Thread
Getting distinct values in diff columnssagar bs22 Nov
Re: Getting distinct values in diff columnsMogens Melander22 Nov