List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lorenzo Milesi Date:November 21 2012 8:25am
Subject:Re: Change storage engine to InnoDB
View as plain text
> That is, your test case involved several things other than just
> "load" speed.

I suspected there was something wrong with my "test", that's why I asked.
I will double check all your suggestions.
thanks again
--
Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo.milesi@stripped

GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0xE704E230 - http://keyserver.linux.it

Thread
Change storage engine to InnoDBLorenzo Milesi5 Nov
  • RE: Change storage engine to InnoDBRick James6 Nov
    • Re: Change storage engine to InnoDBLorenzo Milesi6 Nov
    • Re: Change storage engine to InnoDBLorenzo Milesi20 Nov
      • RE: Change storage engine to InnoDBRick James20 Nov
        • Re: Change storage engine to InnoDBLorenzo Milesi21 Nov