List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manuel Arostegui Date:November 15 2012 11:46am
Subject:Re: Replication between different versions
View as plain text
2012/11/15 Lorenzo Milesi <maxxer@stripped>

> Hi.
>
> Is it possible to have a master/master replication between servers of
> different versions?
> Now I've two 5.0.51 syncing themselves. I'm installing a new server with
> 5.5.28 and I'd like if I can upgrade but still mantaining compatibility.
> Otherwise I'll keep on installing the same version...

You should have no problem as long as you're not using some feature not
supported anymore in 5.5 version.

Manuel

Thread
Replication between different versionsLorenzo Milesi15 Nov
  • Re: Replication between different versionsManuel Arostegui15 Nov
    • Re: Replication between different versionsLorenzo Milesi15 Nov
    • Re: Replication between different versionsReindl Harald15 Nov