List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lorenzo Milesi Date:November 15 2012 11:40am
Subject:Replication between different versions
View as plain text
Hi.

Is it possible to have a master/master replication between servers of different versions?
Now I've two 5.0.51 syncing themselves. I'm installing a new server with 5.5.28 and I'd
like if I can upgrade but still mantaining compatibility. Otherwise I'll keep on
installing the same version...

Thanks.

--
Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo.milesi@stripped

GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0xE704E230 - http://keyserver.linux.it

Thread
Replication between different versionsLorenzo Milesi15 Nov
  • Re: Replication between different versionsManuel Arostegui15 Nov
    • Re: Replication between different versionsLorenzo Milesi15 Nov
    • Re: Replication between different versionsReindl Harald15 Nov