List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:November 14 2012 11:30pm
Subject:Re: Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file to the
table in the database in mysql
View as plain text
I guess I'm sill learning.

Does that mean that, if the last column in a load blabla. is a 0000-00-00
terminated by ^n it might error ? Or are we talking ODBC ?

--
Mogens Melander
+66 8701 33224

believed to be clean.

Thread
Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file to the table inthe database in mysqlsagar bs14 Nov
  • Re: Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file to the tablein the database in mysqlLarry Martell14 Nov
  • Re: Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file tothe table in the database in mysqlhsv14 Nov
    • Re: Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file to the tablein the database in mysqlsagar bs14 Nov
      • Re: Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file tothe table in the database in mysqlhsv14 Nov
        • Re: Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file to the table in the database in mysqlMogens Melander14 Nov
          • Re: Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file tothe table in the database in mysqlhsv15 Nov