List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:November 14 2012 11:23pm
Subject:Re: Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file to the
table in the database in mysql
View as plain text
Dude, which part of RTFM did yoy miss?

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/date-and-time-functions.html

--
Mogens Melander
+66 8701 33224

believed to be clean.

Thread
Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file to the table inthe database in mysqlsagar bs14 Nov
  • Re: Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file to the tablein the database in mysqlLarry Martell14 Nov
  • Re: Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file tothe table in the database in mysqlhsv14 Nov
    • Re: Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file to the tablein the database in mysqlsagar bs14 Nov
      • Re: Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file tothe table in the database in mysqlhsv14 Nov
        • Re: Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file to the table in the database in mysqlMogens Melander14 Nov
          • Re: Issue regarding the import of the date from csv file tothe table in the database in mysqlhsv15 Nov