List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:November 14 2012 11:08pm
Subject:RE: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.
View as plain text
Thanks Rick

Yes, I know it's not going the most (in lack of descriptive words) pretty
piece of code. The variable number of columns is the key phrase here.

I've already told them, this is not a SQL task, but having infinite
trust in my peers "out there" I know it can be done. I just fail
to do the logic myself. Believe me, I tried.

--
Mogens Melander
+66 8701 33224

believed to be clean.

Thread
Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander14 Nov
  • RE: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Rick James14 Nov
  • RE: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander14 Nov
    • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Peter Brawley15 Nov
  • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander19 Nov
    • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.hsv20 Nov
Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Jan Steinman19 Nov
  • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander19 Nov
    • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Shawn Green19 Nov
      • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander20 Nov
  • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.hsv19 Nov