List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:November 14 2012 3:49pm
Subject:RE: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.
View as plain text
While it is possible to pivot a table like that, the code is ugly, and does not work well if you need a variable number of columns.

SQL can do the JOIN to get a single resultset for the information, but the layout is best done in a application language, such as PHP.

Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander14 Nov
  • RE: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Rick James14 Nov
  • RE: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander14 Nov
    • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Peter Brawley15 Nov
  • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander19 Nov
    • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.hsv20 Nov
Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Jan Steinman19 Nov
  • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander19 Nov
    • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Shawn Green19 Nov
      • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander20 Nov
  • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.hsv19 Nov