List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mogens Melander Date:November 14 2012 8:23am
Subject:Dynamic crosstab got me lost.
View as plain text
Guru's

I've been tasked with creating a report with information about
which images are related to each active article. The images
are descriptive icons visualizing different properties.

Articles can be active 'on' or not '', and only active is to
be included in the result.

The number of available icons changes constantly, and are too
many, to use anything static.

What I got is:

Table: main
-----------------
code (int)
active (on/off)
-----------------

Table: icon
-----------------
id (int)
filename (char)
-----------------

Table: iconrel
-----------------
code (int)
icon (int)
-----------------

What I need is something like:

code	filename1	filename2	filename3	filenameN
1111	on		off		off		on

Hopefully somebody out there got more of a clue than I do.

Any ideas, anybody?

--
Mogens Melander
+66 8701 33224

believed to be clean.

Thread
Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander14 Nov
  • RE: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Rick James14 Nov
  • RE: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander14 Nov
    • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Peter Brawley15 Nov
  • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander19 Nov
    • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.hsv20 Nov
Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Jan Steinman19 Nov
  • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander19 Nov
    • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Shawn Green19 Nov
      • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.Mogens Melander20 Nov
  • Re: Dynamic crosstab got me lost.hsv19 Nov