List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Igor Shevtsov Date:November 12 2012 6:03pm
Subject:Re: Assistance with replication
View as plain text
Hi Michael,
Is your binary log running on the slaves?
I have the same issue when forgotten enabling log_bin on SLAVE host
Thanks,
Igor

On 12/11/12 13:04, Machiel Richards - Gmail wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
>         We need some assistance with a master slave setup we are
> experiencing some issues with.
>
>         We have one master with 2 slaves replicating from it.
>
>         Both the slaves stopped working this morning in the early
> hours at exactly the same bin_log file and position.
>
>         We have since restarted the slave servers and when you run a
> "show slave status" the seconds behind master stays "0".
>

>         Upon closer investigation, the Relay_Master_Log_File and
> Exec_Master_Log_Pos does not change, although all other values are
> changing.
>
>         No errors are being logged, and there is enough disk space on
> the server so it can't be space related.
>

>         Can anyone suggest some things we can check or do in order to
> get replication sorted and to avoid future issues like this?
>

> regards
> Machiel

Thread
Assistance with replicationMachiel Richards - Gmail12 Nov
  • Re: Assistance with replicationManuel Arostegui12 Nov
    • Re: Assistance with replicationMachiel Richards - Gmail12 Nov
      • Re: Assistance with replicationManuel Arostegui12 Nov
      • Re: Assistance with replicationTodd Lyons12 Nov
  • Re: Assistance with replicationIgor Shevtsov12 Nov
    • Re: Assistance with replicationdivesh kamra14 Nov