List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Machiel Richards - Gmail Date:November 12 2012 1:04pm
Subject:Assistance with replication
View as plain text
Hi Guys

         We need some assistance with a master slave setup we are
experiencing some issues with.

         We have one master with 2 slaves replicating from it.

         Both the slaves stopped working this morning in the early hours
at exactly the same bin_log file and position.

         We have since restarted the slave servers and when you run a
"show slave status" the seconds behind master stays "0".

         Upon closer investigation, the Relay_Master_Log_File and
Exec_Master_Log_Pos does not change, although all other values are changing.

         No errors are being logged, and there is enough disk space on
the server so it can't be space related.

         Can anyone suggest some things we can check or do in order to
get replication sorted and to avoid future issues like this?

regards
Machiel
Thread
Assistance with replicationMachiel Richards - Gmail12 Nov
  • Re: Assistance with replicationManuel Arostegui12 Nov
    • Re: Assistance with replicationMachiel Richards - Gmail12 Nov
      • Re: Assistance with replicationManuel Arostegui12 Nov
      • Re: Assistance with replicationTodd Lyons12 Nov
  • Re: Assistance with replicationIgor Shevtsov12 Nov
    • Re: Assistance with replicationdivesh kamra14 Nov