List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:November 11 2012 9:26pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Enterprise Monitor Testing
View as plain text
Hi,
If things are still as before,
you get MEM only if you have a support contract with Oracle,
so it would make more sense to ask Oracle.
They make that product, they know better how it works, they can help you
better, and you are entitled to get that help.
Consider that the users of the Community MySQL version do not have MEM,
so you will find a very small percentage of people that used that (I am in
this small percentage).

Cheers

Claudio

--
Claudio

Thread
MySQL Enterprise Monitor TestingBheemsen Aitha11 Nov
  • Re: MySQL Enterprise Monitor TestingClaudio Nanni11 Nov