List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lorenzo Milesi Date:November 6 2012 9:55am
Subject:Re: Change storage engine to InnoDB
View as plain text
> Here is my doc on all the issues (I could think about):
>     https://kb.askmonty.org/en/converting-tables-from-myisam-to-innodb/

Thank you very much, very exaustive guide!
I must review my google search method ;)

--
Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo.milesi@stripped

GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0xE704E230 - http://keyserver.linux.it

Thread
Change storage engine to InnoDBLorenzo Milesi5 Nov
  • RE: Change storage engine to InnoDBRick James6 Nov
    • Re: Change storage engine to InnoDBLorenzo Milesi6 Nov
    • Re: Change storage engine to InnoDBLorenzo Milesi20 Nov
      • RE: Change storage engine to InnoDBRick James20 Nov
        • Re: Change storage engine to InnoDBLorenzo Milesi21 Nov