List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lorenzo Milesi Date:November 5 2012 10:06pm
Subject:Re: Recover dropped database
View as plain text
> could your collegue please share steps he taken to recover data?
>
> I'd be interested most definetely!

I will share as soon as we recover the lost time and he writes them down :-)
BTW he followed the Percona video tutorials, he said they're pretty clear and easy!
--
Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo.milesi@stripped

GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0xE704E230 - http://keyserver.linux.it

Thread
Recover dropped databaseLorenzo Milesi26 Oct
  • Re: Recover dropped databaseReindl Harald26 Oct
  • Re: Recover dropped databaseLorenzo Milesi26 Oct
    • Re: Recover dropped databaseDerek Downey26 Oct
      • Re: Recover dropped databaseLorenzo Milesi26 Oct
      • Re: Recover dropped databaseLorenzo Milesi29 Oct
        • Re: Recover dropped databaseSharl Jimh Tsin29 Oct
        • Re: Recover dropped databasespameden29 Oct
          • Re: Recover dropped databaseLorenzo Milesi5 Nov