List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:machiel.richards Date:November 1 2012 3:53pm
Subject:Re: Mysql backup for large databases
View as plain text
Well, the biggest problem we have to answer for the clients is the following:
1. Backup method that doesn't take long and don't impact system
2. Restore needs to be done on a quick as possible way in order to minimize downtime.

The one client is running master - master replication with master server in usa, and slave in south africa. They need master backup to be done in the states.