List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:October 30 2012 6:00pm
Subject:Re: index
View as plain text
Innodb stores it's indexes internally in the datafile; they do consume
storage, but that space is shared with the data.

innodb_per_file will, in most cases, enhance performance in a
high-concurrency environment.  It also can simplify administration,
and help limit your liabilities in the event of catastrophic
filesystem error.

 - md

--
 - michael dykman