List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lorenzo Milesi Date:October 26 2012 2:15pm
Subject:Re: Recover dropped database
View as plain text
> innodb will not be consistent if there are parts overwritten
> in the meantime or small pieces are not recovered 100%

I took a lvm snapshot few minutes after the happening, and the sql server is barely used
so it shouldn't be overwritten..

--
Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo.milesi@stripped

GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0xE704E230 - http://keyserver.linux.it

Thread
Recover dropped databaseLorenzo Milesi26 Oct
  • Re: Recover dropped databaseReindl Harald26 Oct
  • Re: Recover dropped databaseLorenzo Milesi26 Oct
    • Re: Recover dropped databaseDerek Downey26 Oct
      • Re: Recover dropped databaseLorenzo Milesi26 Oct
      • Re: Recover dropped databaseLorenzo Milesi29 Oct
        • Re: Recover dropped databaseSharl Jimh Tsin29 Oct
        • Re: Recover dropped databasespameden29 Oct
          • Re: Recover dropped databaseLorenzo Milesi5 Nov