List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sabika M Date:October 25 2012 6:43pm
Subject:MySQL Monitor and Percona
View as plain text
We are in the process of switching to percona binaries of MySQL . I am
using Percona 5.5.27 and monitoring the MySQL server with the MySQL
Enterprise monitor. It starts up fine, but after a while I end up with
MySQL monitor connections stacking up until the server becomes pretty much
useless. This happens only on servers running percona. Anyone else have
this issue? Or heard of it? Anything helps!

Thread
MySQL Monitor and PerconaSabika M25 Oct
  • RE: MySQL Monitor and PerconaRick James25 Oct
    • Re: MySQL Monitor and PerconaSabika M25 Oct
      • RE: MySQL Monitor and PerconaRick James25 Oct
  • Re: MySQL Monitor and PerconaLaurynas Biveinis26 Oct