List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stefan Kuhn Date:October 18 2012 2:27pm
Subject:get a partial dump
View as plain text
Hi everybody,
I want to get insert statements from a mysql database for a number of rows of
a table, specified by a where clause. I also need the inserts for the
datasets linked via foreign keys in other tables. So I need a sort of partial
dump, a bit like mysqldump, but restricted to a (small) set of data. This
needs to be done in a Java program, using mysql via jdbc.
Does anybody know an easy way to do this? Of course I could build the
statements in the java code, but I thought mysql might offer that or at least
parts of it. Does anybody have an idea?
Thanks,
Stefan
Thread
get a partial dumpStefan Kuhn22 Oct
  • Re: get a partial dumpEric Bergen24 Oct
    • Re: get a partial dumpStefan Kuhn24 Oct
  • Re: get a partial dumpbars0.bars0.bars026 Oct