List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hank Date:October 19 2012 3:57pm
Subject:Schemas for storing and reporting on hashtags
View as plain text
Are there any established "best practices" or schemas for
incorporating twitter-like hashtags  into a database ?

Let's say I have a blog with a commenting system, and I want to allow
people to add hashtags to the comments.

I could certainly create one on my own (it's not that difficult), but
I'd like to see what other people have done in terms of storage and
features.

I'm also looking for a solid basic implementation, not something
overly complex.

Thanks,

-Hank

(query, mysql)
Thread
Schemas for storing and reporting on hashtagsHank19 Oct
  • RE: Schemas for storing and reporting on hashtagsRick James19 Oct
    • Re: Schemas for storing and reporting on hashtagsHank19 Oct
      • Re: Schemas for storing and reporting on hashtagsDehua Yang20 Oct
        • Re: Schemas for storing and reporting on hashtagsHank25 Oct