List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:October 19 2012 8:59am
Subject:Re: Table crashed error
View as plain text

Am 19.10.2012 08:42, schrieb Dehua Yang:
> MyISAM storage tables  also have this kind of problem.
>
> I have try serval solutions for this problem , but can't work  very well.
>
> If your application isn't very import , you can let your application auto
> repair this problem.
> Just like this :
> When your application catch this error information , run check table xxx.

oh no, do not write useless code in the application
for things the server is able to do

my.cnf:
myisam-recover = "FORCE"

Table crashed errora bv19 Oct
  • Re: Table crashed errorNitin Mehta19 Oct
  • Re: Table crashed errorAkshay Suryavanshi19 Oct
    • Re: Table crashed errorDehua Yang19 Oct
      • Re: Table crashed errorReindl Harald19 Oct
        • Re: Table crashed errorDehua Yang19 Oct