List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:W. D. Date:October 17 2012 4:55pm
Subject:Re: Possible to copy the key field to another on INSERT?
View as plain text
At 02:44 10/17/2012, Claudio Nanni, wrote:
>Take a look at TRIGGERS
>
>C.
>
>PS: I am curious to know why you would do that anyway

Will want this 'AssociatedWith' field to be associated
with an older records' KeyField so I can search for a
group of records by this field.

Start Here to Find It Fast!™ -> http://www.US-Webmasters.com/best-start-page/
$8.99 Domain Names -> http://domains.us-webmasters.com/

Thread
Possible to copy the key field to another on INSERT?W. D.17 Oct
Re: Possible to copy the key field to another on INSERT?Dehua Yang17 Oct
  • Re: Possible to copy the key field to another on INSERT?Shawn Green17 Oct
    • Re: Possible to copy the key field to another on INSERT?Dehua Yang17 Oct
Re: Possible to copy the key field to another on INSERT?Claudio Nanni17 Oct
  • Re: Possible to copy the key field to another on INSERT?W. D.17 Oct
  • Re: Possible to copy the key field to another on INSERT?W. D.18 Oct