List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lixun Peng Date:October 17 2012 2:47am
Subject:Re: Error message I am getting today. All help appreciated.
View as plain text
Hi,

What query is running? Is web server and DB server in the same server? Have
something in error.log of MySQL?

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:32 AM, admin@stripped <
admin@stripped> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I run www.canadianinvestors.com and am getting this error message.
>
> Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL
> server during query in
> /var/www/domains/
> x.canadianinvestors.com/docs/common/library/db_connect.inc
> on line 15
> Lost connection to MySQL server during query
>
> Able to log in to the phpmyadmin database account and the script that the
> query is pointing to has the right password and appears to the untrained
> eye to be working.
>
> I host with myhosting.com and the site has been down for about 8 hours.
>
> Any and all help is appreciated.
>
> Yours Sincerely,
>
> Adrian Burridge
> CanadianInvestors.com Inc.

Senior MySQL Developer @ Taobao.com

Mobile Phone: +86 18658156856 (Hangzhou)
Gtalk: penglixun(at)gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/plinux
Blog: http://www.penglixun.com

Thread
Error message I am getting today. All help appreciated. admin@canadianinvestors.com17 Oct
  • Re: Error message I am getting today. All help appreciated.Lixun Peng17 Oct
  • Re: Error message I am getting today. All help appreciated.Dehua Yang17 Oct
    • Re: Error message I am getting today. All help appreciated.AndrĂ©s Tello20 Oct