List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:admin@canadianinvestors.com Date:October 17 2012 2:32am
Subject:Error message I am getting today. All help appreciated.
View as plain text
Hi,

I run www.canadianinvestors.com and am getting this error message.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL
server during query in
/var/www/domains/x.canadianinvestors.com/docs/common/library/db_connect.inc
on line 15
Lost connection to MySQL server during query

Able to log in to the phpmyadmin database account and the script that the
query is pointing to has the right password and appears to the untrained
eye to be working.

I host with myhosting.com and the site has been down for about 8 hours.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Yours Sincerely,

Adrian Burridge
CanadianInvestors.com Inc.

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web

Thread
Error message I am getting today. All help appreciated. admin@canadianinvestors.com17 Oct
  • Re: Error message I am getting today. All help appreciated.Lixun Peng17 Oct
  • Re: Error message I am getting today. All help appreciated.Dehua Yang17 Oct
    • Re: Error message I am getting today. All help appreciated.AndrĂ©s Tello20 Oct