List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shawn Green Date:October 16 2012 12:38pm
Subject:Re: mysql logs query with indexes used to the slow-log and not logging
if there is index in reverse order
View as plain text
On 10/15/2012 7:15 PM, spameden wrote:
> Thanks a lot for all your comments!
>
> I did disable Query cache before testing with
>
> set query_cache_type=OFF
>
> for the current session.
>
> I will report this to the MySQL bugs site later.

First. What are all of your logging settings?

     SHOW GLOBAL VARIABLES LIKE '%log%';

Next. When you physically look in the slow query log, how long does it
say that it took this command to execute?

And last, before you can ask MySQL to fix a bug, you must first ensure
it's a MySQL bug. Please try to reproduce your results using official
binaries, not those constructed by a third party.  If the problem exists
in our packages, do tell us about it. If the problem is not reproducible
using official MySQL products, then please report it to the appropriate
channel for the product you are using.

MySQL Bugs -
http://bugs.mysql.com/

Thanks!
--
Shawn Green
Office: Blountville, TN

Thread
mysql logs query with indexes used to the slow-log and not logging ifthere is index in reverse orderspameden15 Oct
  • Re: mysql logs query with indexes used to the slow-log and notlogging if there is index in reverse orderspameden15 Oct
  • RE: mysql logs query with indexes used to the slow-log and notlogging if there is index in reverse orderRick James15 Oct
    • Re: mysql logs query with indexes used to the slow-log and notlogging if there is index in reverse orderspameden15 Oct
      • Re: mysql logs query with indexes used to the slow-log and notlogging if there is index in reverse orderspameden15 Oct
        • RE: mysql logs query with indexes used to the slow-log and notlogging if there is index in reverse orderRick James15 Oct
          • Re: mysql logs query with indexes used to the slow-log and notlogging if there is index in reverse orderspameden15 Oct
            • Re: mysql logs query with indexes used to the slow-log and not loggingif there is index in reverse orderShawn Green16 Oct
              • Re: mysql logs query with indexes used to the slow-log and notlogging if there is index in reverse orderspameden16 Oct
                • Re: mysql logs query with indexes used to the slow-log and notlogging if there is index in reverse orderMichael Dykman16 Oct
                  • Re: mysql logs query with indexes used to the slow-log and notlogging if there is index in reverse orderspameden16 Oct
                  • Re: mysql logs query with indexes used to the slow-log and notlogging if there is index in reverse orderhsv16 Oct