List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Eduardo Caldi Date:October 15 2012 3:32pm
Subject:RE: Can I measure the use of index?
View as plain text
I want to count how many time one index was used during a day, do you now how to log it to
count?

> Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 17:27:54 +0200
> From: h.reindl@stripped
> To: mysql@stripped
> Subject: Re: Can I measure the use of index?
>

> Am 15.10.2012 17:24, schrieb Carlos Eduardo Caldi:
> >
> > Afternoon
> >
> > Somebody knows how can I log or measure the index use ?
>
> explain select whatever from table where bla=value

Thread
Can I measure the use of index?Carlos Eduardo Caldi15 Oct
  • Re: Can I measure the use of index?Reindl Harald15 Oct
    • RE: Can I measure the use of index?Carlos Eduardo Caldi15 Oct
  • Re: Can I measure the use of index?Perrin Harkins15 Oct
    • Re: Can I measure the use of index?Lixun Peng16 Oct
      • Re: Can I measure the use of index?Eric Bergen16 Oct
        • RE: Can I measure the use of index?Rick James16 Oct